Bryce Boggs is a Partner with Longcrier & Associates CPAs, LLP. He began his accounting career in 2005 following his graduation from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. He joined Longcrier & Associates in 2013 and became a partner in 2016. He serves business clients in a wide range of industries and has experience in corporate, partnership, individual tax law compliance services, tax planning, and financial statement preparation. Primary businesses served include small to mid-sized, multi-state businesses and finically diversified individuals.
Bryce is married to his wife Amy, and they have two children, Blake and Leah. His hobbies include being out on the lake and riding motorcycles off-road.
Education & Credentials
- Licensed Certified Public Accountants, State of California
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Professional & Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Cuesta College Foundation – Director
- San Luis Obispo Food Bank Coalition – Director